laura_emotivesquares_final_titled

I did two posts worried about how having titles for both the five categories and the individual design could affect my grade on this project as the brief did not specify one way or the other on the subject.  





Comments

  1. Hi Laura!
    When I first saw your post on Monday, I really liked how you formatted everything -- it's organized! So I formatted mine a little similarly to yours, I hope you don't mind. Two arrangements stood out to me: Heavy - Down With the Ship and Congested - Personal Space. I can absolutely see the message of the world that you were trying to convey and it's super creative too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta start off by saying I like the way you organized all your images it really helps to tell apart which is which; with how you labeled to your group then gave each row their own title. That little detail is awesome, and "Down the ship" has to be my favorite. The title just makes the image have more emotion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ashleymartin_PROSE