india_emotivesquares

 

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Tension

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Playful

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Lonely

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Congested

Comments

  1. Hi India!
    I really liked how you went back and revised some of the ones you said you were going to because I can see the relationship between the squares and how they convey each feeling. A lot of your arrangements were good but two of my favorites are the last arrangement for Congested and the first arrangement for Heavy. I thought they were very literal and simple things are always great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Nhi!
      I'm glad I went back and revised as well. The new compositions were much more interesting than the last ones. The last congested arrangement is one of my favorites as well. Congested was my favorite topic that we expressed. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hey India, I gotta say I really like a lot of your designs, I think they are all really cool; and congested #3, heavy #2, and tension #3 were my top three favorite. Especially in tension #3 it really feels like those squares are stacked on each other, reminds of rock stacking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the comment David!
      I'm glad you liked those compositions of mine. In some of your arrangements you also included stacking the squares. I think the stacking made some really interesting visuals. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ashleymartin_PROSE

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ChloeDeHerrera_Prose