david_emotive squares 1 finished


Playful








Tension








Lonely




Heavy






Congested






Note:
I had to make this table in Google Docs then copy it into here, because just having pictures with no organization is hard to look at.



Comments

  1. Hi David!
    The way you organized your post in a grid is a cool concept. My favorite composition of yours was the bottom row of your congested series. You sandwiched your blocks inside of each other. That is unique and takes the composition in more of a three-dimensional direction. Good job!
    -India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey India, thank you I thought that grid idea would come in handy, just having them all over the place didn't fit right. The only drawback is you can't get a closer view of the photos. And I'm glad you caught that I was trying to do something 3-dimentional in the end.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ashleymartin_PROSE

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ChloeDeHerrera_Prose