chloedeherrera_emotivesquares_finished

Tension: 
Tension 1/1

Tension 1/2

Tension 1/3


Tension 2/1

Tension 2/2

Tension 2/3

Tension 3/1

Tension 3/2

Tension 3/3


Tension 4/1

Tension 4/2

Tension 4/3


Lonely: 

Lonely 1/1

Lonely 1/2

Lonely 1/3


Lonely 2/1

Lonely 2/2

Lonely 2/3

Lonely 3/1

Lonely 3/2

Lonely 3/3




Lonely 4/1

Lonely 4/2

Lonely 4/3
Playful: 
Playful 1/1

Playful 1/2

Playful 1/3



Playful 2/1

Playful 2/2

Playful 2/3



Playful 3/2

Playful 3/1

Playful 3/3

Playful 4/1

Playful 4/2

Playful 4/3

Heavy: 
Heavy 1/1

Heavy 1/2

Heavy 1/3

Heavy 2/1

Heavy 2/2

Heavy 2/3

Heavy 3/1

Heavy 3/2

Heavy 3/3

Heavy 4/1

Heavy 4/2

Heavy 4/3
Congested: 
Congested 1/1

Congested 1/2

Congested 1/3

Congested 2/1

Congested 2/2

Congested 2/3

Congested 3/1

Congested 3/2

Congested 3/3

Congested 4/1

Congested 4/2

Congested 4/3


Comments

  1. I think you did a wonderful job portraying each theme. I like how you changed each composition with your variety in camera framing. Your background, although unique among the other students' works, I think competes a bit too much some some of your more involved designs like your second contested photo. I particularly enjoy your heavy design with the upside down heart because it reminds me of the saying "with a heavy heart" which is a precursor to bad news in most forms of media. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chloe! I liked how there was a variation of block usage, some had a few while others had more, throughout your prompts. One of your arrangements that stood out to me was the 3rd one of congested. Usually when I think of congested I imagine chaos and no organization, but your 3rd arrangement conveyed congested with lines. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ashleymartin_PROSE

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ChloeDeHerrera_Prose