nhi_emotivesquares


Comments

  1. Hello Nhi!
    First of all, I really liked how you were able to format your blog. It is very organized and easy to understand. One of my favorite compositions you made was Tension row 2. Those blocks look like its looking down on the other block. That conveys tension to me because when I'm being observed closely it is stressful. Great job!
    -India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nhi!

    I really enjoyed your interpretation of the emotive squares especially the heavy row one is my favorite because I can see the way that the little cube is quite literally carrying all the weight. I am happy overall with the way your presented your interpretation of these emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nhi! I really liked your how your pictures are framed in a square instead of a rectangle, it is something that I wouldn't have thought about doing. Overall, I also liked your arrangements too. One of my favorites is your 3rd arrangement for heavy. It seems to show a scale with one block weighing down on one side of the scale! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ashleymartin_PROSE