Lu_emotivesquares_final

 

1.) Conjested

2.) Conjested

3.) Conjested

4.) Tension

5.) Tension

6.) Tension

7.) Playful

8.) Playful

9.) Playful
10.) Heavy

11.) Heavy

12.)Heavy
13.) Lonely

14.) Lonely

15.) Lonely
16.) Tension

17.) Tension

18.) Tension

19.) Lonely

20.) Lonely

21.) Lonely

22.) Conjested

23.) Conjested

24.) Conjested

25.) Heavy

26.) Heavy

27.) Heavy

28.) Playful

29.) Playful

30.) Playful

31.) Lonely

32.) Lonely

33.) Lonely

34.) Tension

35.) Tension

36.) Tension

37.) Heavy

38.) Heavy

39.) Heavy

40.) Conjested

41.) Conjested

42.) Conjested

43.) Playful

44.) Playful

45.) Playful

46.) Heavy

47.) Heavy

48.) Heavy

49.) Lonesly

50.) Lonely

51.) Lonely

52.) Playful

53.) Playful

54.) Playful

55.) Tension

56.) Tension

57.) Tension

58.) Conjested

59.) Conjested

60.) Conjested








Comments

  1. These designs were pretty cool I liked them all a lot. But the best ones have got to be Tension #4-5-6, they have the simplest and coolest designs. Though I'm not sure if you noticed but 4 and 6 look like the letters "H" and 5 looks like the letter "I" in caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I really enjoyed your tension 17 and as well the playful 30 because it seems like those two are perfectly portrayed in my opinion. The tension one its really interesting because the whole image is taken up. And as for the playful one it makes me happy because it looks like flowers and very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ashleymartin_PROSE