ashleymartin_emotivesquares


LONELY
Lonely 1, Frame 1
Lonely 1, Frame 2
Lonely 1, Frame 3

Lonely 2, Frame 1
Lonely 2, Frame 2
Lonely 2, Frame 3

Lonely 3, Frame 1
Lonely 3, Frame 2
Lonely 3, Frame 3

Lonely 4, Frame 1
Lonely 4, Frame 2
Lonely 4, Frame 3



TENSION
Tension 1, Frame 1
Tension 1, Frame 2
Tension 1, Frame 3

Tension 2, Frame 1
Tension 2, Frame 2
Tension 2, Frame 3

Tension 3, Frame 1
Tension 3, Frame 2
Tension 3, Frame 3

Tension 4, Frame 1
Tension 4, Frame 2
Tension 4, Frame 3



PLAYFUL
Playful 1, Frame 1
Playful 1, Frame 2
Playful 1, Frame 3

Playful 2, Frame 1
Playful 2, Frame 2
Playful 2, Frame 3

Playful 3, Frame 1
Playful 3, Frame 2
Playful 3, Frame 3

Playful 4, Frame 1
Playful 4, Frame 2
Playful 4, Frame 3



HEAVY
Heavy 1, Frame 3
Heavy 1, Frame 2
Heavy 1, Frame 3

Heavy 2, Frame 1
Heavy 2, Frame 2

Heavy 2, Frame 3

Heavy 3, Frame 1
Heavy 3, Frame 2
Heavy 3, Frame 3

Heavy 4, Frame 1
Heavy 4, Frame 2
Heavy 4, Frame 3



CONGESTED
Congested 1, Frame 1
 Congested 1, Frame 2
Congested 1, Frame 3

Congested 2, Frame 1
Congested 2, Frame 2
Congested 2, Frame 3

Congested 3, Frame 1
Congested 3, Frame 2
Congested 3, Frame 3

Congested 4, Frame 1
Congested 4, Frame 2
Congested 4, Frame 3












 

Comments

  1. Hi Ashley!
    You organized your post well. I really like Tension 4 frame two. It felt like the blocks were pulling at each other. I also enjoyed how many of your playful compositions had circular shapes included in them. I think that composition does portray playfulness very well. Great job!
    -India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!
    For someone who said they struggled with Congested, I thought you did a wonderful job! I liked Congested Frame 2; it gave me the feeling of how people push each other in crowded spaces -- definitely congested. I also really liked Playful 2, Frame 2! It definitely has a fun feeling to it like the boxes are jumping. You did very well, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nhi,
      I am chuckling a little because you and India helped inspire my final photos of the congested prompt. You both were very helpful and encouraging! The playful prompt seemed to be the easiest of the five for me. At least, I didn't have to spend time thinking about the definition before I started arranging the squares. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ashley,

    I really enjoyed how you presented congested frame 2 because in my mind that is actually what I imagine the emotion to look like. I think you have a great approach on each arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RubyEspinoza_PROSE

ashleymartin_PROSE